Motability AVAILABLE AT FISKENS MOTOR GROUP
It's easy with Motability! You choose the car, we do the rest.
If you receive the Higher Rate Mobility Component of the Disability Living Allowance or the War Pensioners' Mobility Supplement, getting a new Vauxhall or Kia is easier and more affordable than ever. Through Motability, you simply turn part or all of your allowance into the car of your choice.
No waiting lists. No credit checks. No assessments required.
95% of our customers choose Contract Hire giving you:
- A new car of your choice every three years
- Insurance and personal accident cover
- Servicing and maintenance
- Full breakdown assistance from RAC
- Free replacement tyres fitted by Kwik-Fit
- Window or windscreen replacement at no extra cost.
Our worry-free policy continues right to the end of your three-year contract with a seamless transfer to your new car. What's more, you can choose almost any vehicle from the Vauxhall and Kia range.
Some customers may prefer to buy their own New or Used car, in which case our Hire Purchase scheme might be for you. If you choose Hire Purchase you will be responsible for organising and paying for comprehensive insurance, breakdown recovery, servicing and repairs.For help in making the right choice for you just call one of our experienced Motability Specialists who will be only to happy to help.
- For Vauxhall call Catherine Campbell and Mike Brodlie on 01307 462 198
- For Kia call Paul Archibald on 01307 462 198